Friday, August 21, 2009

Inglourious BRILLIANCE!


So... It's been awhile since my last blog. Doubling the kid census has forced me to hit the sack earlier than usual. At least a few days a week. Only a few. I mean, I cannot let them win, right? True, sleep is for my survival in this new world, but still...I cannot let that change ME. The essence of patty would be gone. Nope. Not gonna have it. Tonight was not one of those early to bed nights. Instead I caught a midnight showing of the new Quentin Tarantino flick, "Inglourious Basterds". First, I love Quentin. Love him. Great storytelling, great style, great music, great, great, great... "Pulp Fiction" in my opinion will always be one of the greatest films ever made. The way he presented that story was sheer genius. Brilliance. "Kill Bill Volume 1", I can watch every day. Again, pure genius. I can go on and on---"True Romance", "Jackie Brown", "Death Proof"---but I will stop only to highly recommend his new flick. Wow.... Wow. With that said, I am making a movie. What the hell am I waiting for?

Word.

No comments: