Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You win.

So... Driving around looking for a place to grab some lunch to take back to the office this afternoon. Something healthy, so the obvious choices McD's, Burger King, and Wendy's I've ruled out years and years ago. Thankfully, I've turned in a new leaf in my lifestyle back in 200-something. But, man, I do love fries....but, I digress, as I normally do here. Anyways, I drove from one of my physician clinics past Chick-fil-a. Yum! Chick-fil-a does have some of the best on-the-go salads ever! Unfortunately, it's a little past noon. Maybe a minute or two past noon. What does that mean in Chick-fil-a words: If you want a meal handed to you through the drive-thru window, make certain you have at least a half tank of fuel.

Seriously, why are there always so many people lined up at Chick-fil-a? Yes, the food is that delicious, but sweet fancy Moses! It is amazing. Our Chick-fil-a always has some poor minimum wage kid dressed in a cow costume dancing in front of the restaurant. Well, I would just like to say this to the people of Chick-fil-a: Stop with the advertising. You win. Game over. It's over.

There is truly no longer a need for the company of Chick-fil-a to advertise. No need. Save your money on developing more chicken products and more stores. You win. Advertising is unnecessary. We are all coming to you regardless of cute jingles on the radio, or a poor kid sweating his nuggets off with wearing that cow costume on a hot West Texas afternoon. Seriously, you win. Over.

Admittedly, I drove past Chick-fil-a this afternoon, but that only intensifies my desire for a Chargilled Garden Salad. More than likely, I will try again hours from now. May even get there around 1130-ish. Amazing, lunch is two meals away, and my body is already preparing. Chick-fil-a, seriously, you win.

No comments: