Friday, May 2, 2008

May 2008 is MY Month!

Honored.  Speechless.  Touched.

My dear friend Lori has bestowed upon me a tremendous and special recognition:  Featured Friend of the Month on her blog.  Oh yes, bastards, May 2008 is Patrick C Month.  


Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your way too kind words and bringing back many wonderful memories.  Man, Sly Fox...good stuff, baby.  Really, how great are the 80's?  Throw in some INXS - totally rad.  Twenty years later still awesome.  RIP Michael Hutchence.  (sigh)  

Again, thank you, Lori, for being a great friend.  Not a friend; we are much, much more.  We are family.  Little did we know the Frog Brothers would be the start of something so special.  Yes, they may only be noodles, Michael, but it is so much more.  Thank you!

THANK YOU.    :)

1 comment:

Leecy said...

I'm glad I could make it your month in a month with 31 days.. not 28 like Black History month.

Love you!