Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Early Bird Sits Around and Waits

Currently, I am sitting inside the famous Lubbock International Airport.  My flight departs in 30 minutes---well, now an hour due to delays according to an announcement moments ago.  Despite my "history" (code word: CPT), I am early.  Why am I early?  Well, my wife is of Caucasian decent.  Considering his is Lubbock, Texas, normally I take my time getting to the airport.  Again, this is Lubbock.  Whenever Cheryl delivers me, however, I often arrive before the plane leaves its overnight hanger.  In fact, I may have seen the plane leave Lubbock for Dallas before coming back to Lubbock.  

My wife is a funny little mouse.  Between the two of us, Harper should be right on time for any appointments.  

More from either Vegas or LA later. 

No comments: